Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
Do you have a passion for planning & organization and are you service-oriented, whilst strict, to manage senior executives' agendas? And are you able to look for efficiencies and steer in the right direction, even when this means challenging senior stakeholders on their ways of working? If yes, please have a look at this opportunity.
As an Executive Assistant/ Senior Office Manager you have the possibility to build strong relationships with senior leaders in the organization; particularly for our CPO, you will support with coordinating his agenda, make efficient travel plans, note the most relevant meeting minutes and take the lead in organizing the team events.
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with the relevant senior stakeholders to bring valuable advice and steer their agenda in the most effective way
- Provide additional effectiveness and enhance the productivity of our CPO through proactive management of administrative work and take over where required
- Coordinate with other office managers/ executive assistants to carefully plan the relevant meetings, prioritize where required and manage the stakeholders' expectations properly
- Observe the ways of working of the leader and the team, and propose improvements where necessary, bringing feasible and practical solutions
- Lead and coordinate the events management process for the respective HR teams, particularly the HR LT and HR XLT
- Take minutes in meetings when required and take care of the follow-up on agreed actions.
- Manage the relationship with the relevant suppliers (hotels, restaurants, travel agents)
- Coordinate the travel agenda for the CPO and other relevant senior team members, as delegated
- Coach junior office assistants where required
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
In return we offer:
- Market competitive salary, correlated with your level of experience and good secondary conditions
- An international environment of growth
- Opportunity to contribute to our HR transformation
- Real chance to see the fruits of your labor in an organization that stands for no non-sense
Key factors to succeed in this role:
- MBO/Bachelor diploma
- 5-10 years experience as an Assistant
- Ability to understand the relationships and possible conflicts between all different activities and to determine the right priorities
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to evaluate and improve effectiveness and efficiency of own way of working
- A self-starter/ self-reliant attitude in a wide range of tasks: administrative, secretarial and more complex coordinating and stakeholder management tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including both structured and effective English written and verbal communication)
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Good digital savviness and awareness is a plus