Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, Medical & Health
About this vacancy
For Philips IGT Devices (part of Royal Philips) we are looking for an Assistant Controller who can start asap. Work location would be ideally 3 days a week at their office in Leusden (if Corona measures allow). Philips IGT Devices, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices. This is part of Philip’s industry leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for each patient in real‐time during image‐guided therapies (IGT).
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
- Reporting tax positions in Hyperion Financial Management
- Assisting role during Month End Closing Reporting (and responsible for MEC when Controller is unavailable)
- Executing Month End Closing activities
- Assisting other accountants with Balance Sheet and P&L reviews (SPOC & key‐user in Exact)
- Approving purchase invoices
- Executing Internal Controls
- Executing checks on completeness and correctness of invoicing
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips or work as a Freelancer. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- 3‐5 years working experience, preferably as a Senior Accountant or Assistant Controller
- HBO or higher education level
- High level of attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good communication skills, with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills