Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The Process Lead is responsible for development of the operating teams’ technical understanding and mastery of process control. They own the integrity of the MES System and are responsible for data analytics of line losses. They also act as the team’s expert in troubleshooting / problem solving.
Data Analysis & Loss Elimination:
- Analyse machine data for the identification and elimination of losses as input to areas PDCA board.
- Prioritise losses using tools such as “Loss Tree’s” to understand the current and future options and decide on actions with the Line Lead and Maintenance Lead.
- Participate in the daily DDS with the Line & Maintenance Lead to prioritise and allocate resource for the next 24 hours and report on the results of the last 24 hours and agreeing on actions to identify & eliminate root causes.
- Leading the loss elimination effort by leading and coaching on IPS and UPS activities.
- Responsibility for the data quality of the MES system in their area.
- Supporting the site loss analysis with area loss data and knowledge.
- Responsibility for the Centerline Management System for the line(s) and keeping it healthy.
- Creating and managing the equipment Centrelines,
- Coaching operators in adherence to and improvement of Centerlines and dealing with deviations and reporting.
- Development of procedures to support Operators.
- Supporting & coaching Equipment Owners through their AM journey.
Rapid Changeovers DMS
- Responsibility for the Changeover DMS for the line(s) and keeping it healthy.
- Coaching of team to execute Change Over on standard and continually improve changeover procedures.
- Management of Rapid Changeover Workshops to identify additional ways to reduce changeover times.
Change Management SWP
- Responsibility for the Change Management SWP for the area and keeping it healthy.
- Identifies change level (L1/2) & owner for all change requests in the area.
- Documents all changes in the area in the Change Management & Re-application database.
- Participates in Change Management meeting.
- Approves/Rejects change requests for the area.
- Shares knowledge and best practice across the plant/site and proposes.
Backup for Line Lead
- During absence of the Line Lead, the Process Lead takes over the Lead of the DDS and daily management of the Line Leads DMS’s and priority setting.
With an annual turnover of more than €2 billion Euros our Client is one of the leading European manufacturers of savoury snacks, such as potato chips, nuts, baked products and specialty snacks. They are present in 20 countries across Europe employing more than 8.400 employees in 11 management units and 28 plants.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients.
- 25 holidays per year and 12 ADV.
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year.
- Travel expense reimbursement.
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP.
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated.
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant.
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists.
- Broad technical and soft skills training opportunities.
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- Engineering degree / Apprenticeship or a qualification with technical problem solving most relevant
- Excellent command of the Dutch language