Secondment via YER
Automotive, IT & Telecom, High Tech, Engineering, Logistics & Transportation, Industrial
About this vacancy
As an IT Infra Specialist you are responsible, in a project team, for the definition and design of infrastructure-related architecture issues, based on Microsoft products. And to make the translation from Design to Build & Deployment.
PACCAR IT Europe is responsible for the development, support and management of the information systems for our users in Europe, for DAF, PACCAR Parts as well as PACCAR Financial and PacLease. More than 250 employees work for PACCAR IT Europe.
Within PACCAR IT Europe, the dynamic and innovative IT Security & Operations department is responsible for the design, implementation and management of IT security related systems. Location is Eindhoven, working area is Europe, alignment is Global.
The Infra specialist will work in the Global Portal Project as part of an Agile Team. The Infraspecialist reports to the European delegated project manager and the architect to deliver the desired Infra location Eindhoven. The specialist can design and build the new web environments, including the perimeter security to be determined.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience supporting and growing enterprise-wide web farms federated with cloud-deployed Identity System. The successful candidate will be highly self-directed, an excellent problem solver.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Freelancers are also welcome to apply
For this position you must have:
- A completed education at HBO or Academic level.
- In addition, you have at least 5 years of demonstrable experience with Microsoft products and you are familiar with Microsoft Patterns & Practices.
- You are also used to giving advice at management level and you are familiar with the technical coordination of specialists and delivery of total solutions within projects.
- You have a result-oriented proactive attitude, affinity with ICT Infrastructures, you have good clear communication skills, a structured approach and you are analytically skilled. It goes without saying that you have a good command of the English language in speech and writing.
- Knowledge of: practical Web Farms; WAP / ADFS, Active Directory and Preferable F5 Load Balancing.