Contract with Client
About this vacancy
A great career opportunity for a hands-on professional with strong analytical and conceptual skills to face many interesting and challenging topics in a successful and growing international company.
The Business Integration Manager reports to the Group CFO of the independent private label (IPL) companies and further holds (primary) relationships with the Group CEO and managers of the independent companies, as well as all relevant stakeholders in the corporate headquarters and externally.
The Business Integration Manager will have a wide range of tasks and responsibilities, working on program/project management with at first focus on the implementation of corporate guidelines and rules in the IPL companies.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain reporting tasks to the corporate group
- Coordinate IT integration and manage local execution
- Implement, monitor, and improve business processes, meeting corporate standards
- Participate in future M&A projects and post-merger integration
- Handling of daily tasks in exchange to corporate office
- Coordinate & support during local and corporate audit topics
- Support local GM’s with the optimization of operational internal processes
Successful and growing group of independent companies (3 in the Netherlands and 2 in Asia), who have - as part of an international listed company - a reputable name in the food processing and marine industry with an outstanding quality of products and services. No-nonsense and informal working environment with space for personal development and growth.
Attractive remuneration package and excellent future career possibilities. Besides this position will have a lot of exposure within the group of companies as well as in the international listed company.
- Academic working-level combined with a completed degree, for example in finance or business administration
- Minimum of 8 years working experience, preferably in a dynamic international company with holding exposure
- Experienced in program and/or project management, implementation, and improvements
- Strong communication skills; demonstrated to network with a large variety of stakeholders (among others senior management)
- Preferably consulting and/or finance experience and experience with M&A and PMI
- Structured thinking and good planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and a sound problem-solving attitude
- Hands-on attitude and "getting things done" mentality
- Team player with great flexibility to engage
- Proactive, informal, and independent personality with a drive for improvements and process optimizations
- Fluent in Dutch and English