Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
Managing a team of HR advisors and /or specialists and ensure accurate, efficient and effective delivery in the respective field of HR.
Role and responsibilities:
- Safeguard a professional and efficient delivery to internal customers in the respective field of HR Services /Expertise.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and higher level of customer satisfaction is reached, in a data driven way.
- Actively identifies customer centric improvements and leads improvement projects
- Drive standardization, simplification and automation of the relevant processes in an endto-end way, in line with Global and Local guidelines.
- Handle escalation cases where guidance and clarification of policies and procedures is required.
- Manage stakeholders and acts as the escalation point for complaints.
- Responsible for workforce planning, staffing, capabilities and capacity of team.
- If applicable: ensure performance of third party performance is monitored and managed. Process and other business requirements are effectively handled
- (Regional) team meetings
- Global topic team meetings
- Stakeholder alignment meetings
- Team members
- Internal customers
- Regional & Global (Services) lead
- HR Expertise & HR Line
- If applicable: Third parties
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
6 months, 32-40 hours
Education and experience:
- Bachelor degree in HR
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience