Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
As Finance Business Process Expert, you will be part of Philips Accounting Operations organization. Depending on the complexity of the project, you will work with a cross-functional team (SCM, Procurement) or within Finance Operations. You will report functionally to the Finance Business Process Owner.
As a Senior Finance Business Process Expert indirect tax you have the task to develop, drive and support the standardization of finance processes across the various business models used within Domestic Appliances, as well as be able to act as a business project manager to realize implementation.
- Ensure that the indirect tax requirements are met in alignments on the various items
- Main Finance point of contact for the local Market/Business/PMI, the supporting Hubs and Infosys
- Liaison between the Country/Business/PMI team, Hub teams, Infosys teams and the Central team
- Manage local Finance stakeholders, including governance meetings
- Drive change management within the Finance domain, including onboarding discussions with hubs and Infosys teams
- Drive the delivery of training to end-users
- Drive the sign-off for UAT
- Drive the localization of the global cutover approach to reflect the local Needs
- Drive business readiness
- Business go live support
- Manage hypercare
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Very challenging role setting up a new landscape and processes for Indirect Tax within the new environment. Long term assignment for 2 years!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree in Finance or equivalent is required.
- At least 10-15 years of progressive work experience in indirect tax area
- Project management skills with positive result driven attitude
- Understanding of our end2end processes
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multitask is essential.
- Effective in influencing and collaborating (courageous discussions) with colleagues from various disciplines and cultures.
- Highly developed analytical capabilities, with a strong business and customer sense.
- Effective listening and communication skills, highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and hands on attitude, goal oriented and perseverant.
- Able to drive change in processes to bring organizations in line with harmonized wow and or legal requirements.
- Structured working style with eye for detail and hidden risks.
- Fluent communication skills in English (both oral and written) is required.