Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Are you interested in both the development of a multidisciplinary system and in supporting the proper execution, storage and traceability of our projects? Do you have experience with Configuration Management processes and tooling?
As a Configuration Manager, you will become responsible for the Configuration Management activities in the project and platform scope. Your main tasks will be:
- Setting up project and product work environments.
- Defining and improving Configuration Management process and work instructions
- Supporting engineers in using processes and tooling and communicate way of working towards different user groups
- Defining and reporting Configuration Management related KPI’s
- Identify and implement automation needs
- Performing continuous improvements.
- Perform tool/process migration activities
The Airports-, Parcel solutions Business Unit is responsible for developing Parcel and Airport systems for the customer. There are many new developments currently that make this an exciting world to work in.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS, DHL and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
To be discussed
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Out of the box attitude
- Can-do mindset
- Helicopter view
- Preferred technical knowledge:
- JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket and PLM systems e.g. Dassault Enovia.
- Dependency management
- CI/CD pipelines