Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Our client needs you as a Full-Stack Developer to be part of our interdisciplinary team to develop software solutions for our projects that will enable next-generation solutions for ‘Precision Health, Nutrition & Behavior’ and ‘Precision Agriculture & Food’. In this role, you will drive innovation and come up with smart designs while you will work in close collaboration with other Software Engineers, Researchers and Data Scientists.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop both the front and backend of websites and applications. Typical use cases are platforms to support sensor data acquisition, storing data, enabling access to the data and present overviews on dashboards;
- Help develop apps (iOS/Android) using React Native and Native Development;
- Take responsibility and steer our cloud platform to a professional level;
- Interface with customers on the definition of specifications, interfaces, progress and deliverables;
- Support evaluation, (lab-based/trial) testing and troubleshooting of prototype systems;
- Support release process (testing of release candidates, code reviews, Azure/Docker etc.);
- Work closely with the interdisciplinary team ensuring the end goals of the (prototype) system/application will be met.
OnePlanet Research Center is a multidisciplinary collaboration agreement between Wageningen University & Research (WUR), Radboud University, Radboudumc and imec. They use the latest chip and digital technologies to create a society where everyone can live healthily and have access to healthy and sustainable food.
To be discussed
- You hold a BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Technical Informatics or similar;
- You have 3 years of working experience in software development and cloud architecture definition, preferably in the field of streaming front and backend development;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- You see change as an opportunity to grow and you can deal with ambiguity;
- You are highly motivated to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.