Secondment via YER
Engineering, Manufacturing, High Tech
About this vacancy
If you want to work on development, production and service of one of the most complex mechatronic systems in the world, this might be the right challenge for you!
Within the mechatronics domain, we are responsible for the industrialization of new modules and functionality on ASML’s EUV systems. This requires a broad technical interest, understanding of mechatronic systems and a pragmatic approach. Next to that you will be the main interface between Development and our stakeholders in the Manufacturing and Customer Support.
In the combined role as Manufacturing/Equipment Engineer you are the interface between Development and the Manufacturing and Customer Support organizations. You understand how these sectors operate and are able to use these insights during the design phase to guarantee a smooth introduction in Factory and Field.
In your daily job you:
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design and industrialization of a mechatronic modules and functionality.
- Support new product introduction to factory and field and are the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site.
- Provide hand’s on support to Proto and Pilot systems.
- Improve the manufacturability and serviceability of the hardware and software by design.
- Provide the industrialization deliverables towards our Manufacturing and Customer Support organization (Sequences, work instructions, diagnostics, knowledge transfers, …..).
- Provide operational feedback (CT, Availability, reliability) towards the projects and functions within Mechatronic system design.
- Participate in cross sectoral meetings and be the link between Manufacturing, CS and the Development organization.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or applied Physics.
- Theoretical and hands on experience with industrialization of high complexity, low volume mechatronic products.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- A team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Pro-active, looking for practical solutions.
- Able to deal with output pressure and changing priorities.
- A tech savvy engineer, not afraid of doing hands on work yourself