Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Consumer Goods, Sales & Marketing
About this vacancy
For our client Philips Domestic Appliances, YER is looking for a Product Owner - D2C new E-commerce Store Geographical Expansion who will be working at the Philips DA in Amsterdam. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for six months, with the possibility of extension.
Philips has an ambitious E-Commerce growth plan requiring the opening of multiple new e-commerce stores in SAP Hybris to commercialize Philips products and services in new countries and geographies around the world. There's a contractual commitment with Philips Domestic Appliances to deploy the roadmap of new stores in the next 2 years including Russia, India, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, South Africa, Slovakia, Israel and Greece. for the deployment to start, we require a product owner and engineer to define the process, requirements and next steps to start the deployment of Hybris ecommerce stores.
We are looking for a highly capable product owner, requirements engineer or business analyst to determine local legal and fiscal (tax) requirements and changes to business & systems processes if this deviates from the current global D2C eCommerce build. 14 countries are on the proposed Philips D2C 2022/23 roadmap.
You will be analyzing E2E D2C eCommerce, UI, O2C (order management) processes, documenting requirements and providing recommendations.
To ensure success, as a product owner, you should exhibit an in-depth knowledge of specialized business needs and extensive experience in integrating processes. Deep knowledge in Materials Management, Sales & Distribution and Integration modules of SAP is required. A top-class business analyst will be someone whose expertise results in optimized operational efficiency.
- Align with all market stakeholders (market by market) on requirements;
- Drive a fit gap analysis against our standard shop deployment cookbook vs. the market specific needs that have been identified;
- All market specific fiscal & legal requirements;
- Show supply chain is organized, what partners are in place or need to be contracted;
- What delivery methods need to be supported, what are the delivery Service Level Agreements contracted etc.;
- Financial flows and contractual readiness with Payment Service Providers, consumer care setup/readiness for the shop in the market;
- Assess market/organizational readiness to operate the shop.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems, business, finance, eCommerce or in a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a business analyst in a similar industry.
- Solid knowledge of relevant eCommerce business processes and their integration with SAP systems.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced ability to manage projects and provide leadership.