Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
As a Front end developer, you are a developer within an agile team. You will implement styling and interaction in cooperation with the lead front end developer based on the UX design.
You are part of an agile team (either Scrum or Kanban) working together to deliver component releases on a regular basis. Together with this team and the product owner you estimate, take in and implement work. With the team, you focus on creating the releases and assist and/or take over from each other in order to meet the team’s goals.
If you’re an enthusiastic, result-driven and versatile front end developer with a hands-on attitude, you will excel at:
- Participating in software and system design for small and medium-sized projects
- Implementing code from UX Designs and component requirements
- Analysing, troubleshooting and fixing internally and externally encountered problems and requested changes
- Supporting testing and integration of SW Components
- Creating SW Documentation
- Being a committed team player in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) team
- Providing support within the team
- Taking part in continuous improvement through sharing of knowledge and improvement points within the team
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- HTML 5, CSS and SASS
- RESTful services and APIs
- Knowledge of Storybook, yarn, ngRx, RxJS is an advantage
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration is an advantage
- Experience with Requirements Management, Change Management, Version Control and Test management tools is an advantage
- The Agile methodology, including Scrum and Kanban
- Both oral and written English. Dutch is an advantage.