Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Product Owner for a Consumer Marketing Director– Mother & Child Care, who will be working at the Philips HQ in Amsterdam. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning in February and initially lasting for six months.
Philips Avent is a leading brand in the Mother & Child Care globally. As Consumer Marketing Director you are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in an international business environment. At the same time, you'll taking consumer insights, needs and innovation ideas through to product development and market introduction while driving marketing activation with the local markets across the world! Ready for a meaningful new challenge? Apply today!
Your Key responsibility will lead to strategic ongoing projects and identify future business opportunities. You will drive the definition, development and introduction of propositions, products and services that support parents by meeting their needs for the healthy development of their baby and toddler.
You will use in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses to:
- Lead the growth of Philips Avent global businesses;
- Own the development of the Strategic and Tactical Innovation roadmap and delivery of the new products and new designs for existing propositions and products;
- Inspire the commercial organizations across the world for creative local marketing activation and work with them in developing the right strategy for each market;
- Interact with various disciplines including Professional Marketing, Innovation, Technology & Development departments, International sales organizations, Design, Manufacturing units or external suppliers, Marketing management and Marketing communication.
You will be part of the Mother & Child Care team. As senior professional you coach more junior marketers on the job and help with personal development. Plus you will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands and in the countries.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- MSc in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields or MBA;
- Min 10 years of relevant work experience in Marketing / Brand Management of consumer products including life cycle management;
- Proven track record with global consumer / retail brands with strong stakeholder management capability and a demonstrated ability to work with multiple and diverse markets across the world;
- Experience with product development and product launches;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth;
- Ability to think creatively and to be pragmatic and self-starting;
- As senior professional you coach more junior marketers on the job and help with personal development;
- Strong energy, high commitment, can do attitude;
- Able to see big picture while keeping details at good sight;
- High sense of end to end ownership and responsibility;
- Not taking things granted; looking for creative solutions;
- Very good in interpersonal skills; ability to mobilize internal and external stakeholders.