Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, IT & Telecom, Engineering
About this vacancy
For ASML, YER is looking for a Internal Communications Manager. It's a position for a minimum of 32 hours per week, initially for twelve months.
A modern, knowledge-driven company, in many ways, runs on communication. Empowered employees need knowledge and information to do their jobs, and need to understand the big picture to make smart decisions. Leaders who understand the potential of communications to help achieve business results need the right tools, platforms and hands-on support to increase their impact. Change is constant and needs to be explained and advocated. As communications professionals at ASML, we believe we are much more than information purveyors or internal journalists. We seek to support the company in raising its communications competence, improving its communication flows, and thereby increase employee engagement and achieve better results. Will you join us?
As Internal Communications Manager for ASML Global Quality organization you will join a team of internal communications professionals, all supporting parts of the business. ASML Quality has entered into a new phase in 2020 and the global transformation plan will affect a significant part of the organization towards a “living quality culture”.
Together with the head of ASML Global Quality you will orchestrate and deliver the global communication activities in support of this transformation, driving and cascading the change story and actions down through the organization. Activating and engaging the Quality community across ASML will be key. We are looking to you to:
- Deliver a communications strategy and plan that connects the various communications priorities. Translate the plan into concrete initiatives and make sure they are delivered in a timely manner. Align with stakeholders and know when to challenge and when to jump on opportunities;
- Collaborate with the internal communications team to ensure strategic and operational alignment with strategic, business, sector and relevant change topics;
- Enable employees to provide feedback to management through formal and informal channels – facilitate conversations, collaboration and communications amongst the Quality community (to start with and then into the rest of ASML);
- Develop communications capabilities within the Quality MT and support the ASML Global Quality leader in messages for the broader organization.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- 8-10 years relevant experience in internal communications
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence
You are a (change) communication professional with experience working in an international environment. You are able to give strategic advice to senior managers as well as being a strong project communication lead with an eye for breaking up complex problems and opportunities into clear deliverables. You take ownership for ensuring that the Quality messages are integrated with ASML Business, customer and sector messaging.
- You are a relationship builder with a keen eye for stakeholder management. You are business savvy, understand business goals and capable of translating these into communications goals, creating strategic, outcome-focused and measurable communications plans;
- You know how to tell stories that inspire and engage;
- You reject the notion that communications is the exclusive job of the communications department and you’re able to activate leaders, managers and employees across the organization to do their bit. You know how to find ambassadors and organize a network of enthusiasts and volunteers. You advise, coach and train;
- Experience from working with behavioral change in relation to Quality transformation within a complex high pressure technical organization is an advantage.