Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For Embedded Engineering, part of DAF Product Development, we are searching for a Requirements & Configuration Management Specialist.
You will play a key role in supporting development teams within Embedded Engineering, making sure that there are no process or configuration issues blocking them from delivering their content on time.
The development teams are normally working on multiple platforms for multiple projects. Typically this is done in an agile team set-up which often results in complicated situations where multiple versions of the same deliverable needs to be worked on and delivered at the same time.
To manage this you'll be responsible for organizing and overseeing the configuration/change management for all requirements related content the development teams deliver. You will be the first point of contact for any questions relating to Rational DOORS Next Generation. Furthermore you will also be responsible for maintaining our part of the requirements database.
On a strategical level you will co-operate with your colleagues from different departments higher in the V-cycle to align on processes and long term improvements.
- First point of contact for technical and process questions related to requirements
- management and Rational DOORS Next Generation.
- Training of colleagues on how to use Rational DOORS Next Generation.
- Maintain, suggest and roll-out process improvements relating to requirements managements
- in conjunction with other experts from different departments.
- Check delivered specs for adherence to guidelines and correct traceability.
- Correct or remove mislabeled or orphaned artifacts in the Rational DOORS Next Generation database before components are tagged for version management.
- Together with project management anticipate what the upcoming changes are and maintain a change management overview for each project using Rational DOORS Next Generation.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with configuration and/or change management.
- Experience with Rational DOORS Next Generation and the JAZZ platform or similar systems.
- Ability to act and adapt in a fast changing environment serving multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of AGILE software development processes.
- Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form.