Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join an exciting Portfolio team leading projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization. Become part of the team delivering a large scope of transformational programs with global impact, across all Philips process domains (Idea to Market, Market to Order and Order to Cash). The scope of this role will focus on our remote service capabilities, building and managing project teams to create and deploy infrastructure, capabilities and solutions across our global customer base. All projects are multi-year global transformation projects in the domain of Remote Services and include the development and deployment of our remote infrastructure and connectivity layers.
You are responsible for
Coordinating with global and local teams in projects which will elevate our Philips remote service capabilities to achieve our strategic ambitions and transform the experience of our customers. Working closely with our markets, businesses, supporting functions and our Services team to manage requirements and deploy new capabilities. Managing complex dependencies across a range of dependent and related projects within our Service Transformation Portfolio and in the wider Philips organisation. Translating leadership direction intoproject charters and comprehensive plans. Leading the project team to deliver on project objectives. Working with suppliers, related teams and supporting functions to resource projects for success Following set standard project methodologies to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure).
You are a part of
The Services and Solutions Transformation Office, a team bringing together all service/solution related projects under a coordinated portfolio. You will join a team of PMO Managers, Project Managers and Program Managers each responsible for the delivery of defined scope within the portfolio. Key elements of the portfolio include software operations, customer self-service, catalog management, configure/price/quote, workforce management, service mobility, case/work-order management and knowledge management. Scope includes resources in multiple functions including Quality & Regulatory, Corporate Sustainability, R&D, Marketing, Business Process, IT, Philips University and Compliance. You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and timezones.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience.
- Masters degree of Minimum of 5 years experience in program/project management and/or customer service management.
- PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
- Experience and understanding of service delivery processes and related IT tools.
- Experience in building new project teams, creating shared goals and delivering project objectives through a structured plan.
- Affinity with technology, infra and connectivity. A solution focused project leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing the complexity and ambiguity which comes with a large organization.
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team through a remote working model.
- Strong ability to support and effectively collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams.
- Fluency in written/spoken English.