Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Our client is well recognized as a modern IT organization with a DevOps ways of working. They have a diversified team with high energy, an open collaboration environment and eagerness for continuous improvement.
The vision is to transform Digital Workplace by introducing Zero IT touch strategy, smart space services in conference rooms and reviving adoption of cloud based collaboration tools. They reimagine end-user touch points by better aligning effective technology and analytics to deliver personalized services that enhances business productivity and customer satisfaction and reduce overall cost.
- Provide technical leadership for supporting and administrating End User Computing Device Management cloud platforms globally for a scale of 20,000+ devices
- Support Azure and Microsoft EndPoint Manager for imaging, task sequence, software distribution “projects” and analytics.
- Using Azure Devops, look to automate and recommend solutions that improves the user experience, system stability and increase productivity
- Research, evaluate, and recommend current and emerging tools, techniques, and technologies as related to securely managing endpoints using Azure.
- Part of an agile team for this product, working within a team including Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architecture and DevOps team members.
- Lead efforts to document and share technical knowledge within team and with other support teams
- Works with product teams to define requirements and help assure the system evolves to meet the real needs of the stakeholders
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Degree with IT orientation and 3+ years of system administration work experience with SCCM and Microsoft Client OS
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience in Azure and administering enterprise level IT infrastructure solutions within multinational organizations
- Structured, analytical and logical mindset.
- Solid experience in the field of technical documentation and the ability to present complex interrelationships in an easy and understandable way.
- Experience working in DevOps model
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Experience with acting between business & IT service organization, being persuasive when required.
- Collaborative team player
- Agility and flexibility with changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
- Excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues
- Strong analytical skills - must be able to assemble and interpret data and deliver business insights
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment serving as a catalyst for change and managing multiple workstreams simultaneously