Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by leading a team of enthusiastic Material Handlers and taking ownership for your part of the implementation of new and/or improved logistic processes within a challenging organization as EUV Manufacturing? Are you passionate about improving logistic work procedures within the factory and achieving the desired results based on your lean knowledge and analytical skills? Are you the Team Lead that can motivate our Material Handlers to keep up with progress, growth and innovation? Then we would like to meet you!
Material Handlers and Material Runners are mainly responsible for material availability of the inbound material flow, inventory efficiency and quality of the outbound flow including parts, tools and packaging. As a Team Lead for the Material Handlers your mission is to support your team to allow them to do their job to the best of their abilities, whilst keeping overview of the processes, making analysis based on the Lean 4C's method of problem-solving and driving the implementation of improvements to create a smarter way of working.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
As a Material Handling Team Lead your main responsibilities are:
- Manage a team in the shift, including target setting, end year reviews, setup development actions plans, coach individual team members and define and monitor required training;
- Create analysis based on the 4C's problem-solving method to constantly strive for improvements;
- Norm review, make budget via CRP (Capacity Resource Planning) model to realize the agreed targets;
- Secure timely availability of materials for production work orders;
- Drive projects to further develop and implement the Material Handling and Material Runner processes in alignment with the factory logistics competence center;
- Setup skill carrousels and create or update work instructions accordingly;
- Maintain internal customer contact and set the right priorities within the team;
- Define and/or improve reporting and monitoring via KPI dashboard.