Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For Philips Domestic Appliances in Amsterdam (or Eindhoven), The Netherlands, YER is looking for a Product Owner Web Experience & Conversion. It's a full time (32 hours negotiable), temporary position for at least six months, with possibility of extension.
In this role, you will be on the forefront of shaping and optimizing Philips Domestic Appliances web experiences across the globe. With your in-depth web platform knowledge, you will be responsible for the global development, enablement and governance of Domestic Appliances web properties. With your consumer-first mindset and extensive international web development experience, you are working closely together with business and IT to develop next-level web experiences for DA across the globe. You will be responsible for the overall web operating model (process, governance, tech, platform KPIs, trainings) ensuring business stakeholders across the globe are enabled to launch successful web experiences that fuel consumer engagement and help to drive business impact.
You are responsible for:
- Build, deploy and maintain the web capability road map for Domestic Appliances, translating business requirements into web development roadmaps;
- Serve as the business proxy managing web development user stories and backlog for web, interfacing between business and IT;
- Participates in demos and retrospectives;
- Inputs and provides guidance into DAs web strategy, working closely with relevant stakeholders across the company;
- Maintaining and improving DAs operating model concerning owned domains (e.g. Saeco.com);
- Design, build, deploy & sustain technical web capabilities including A/B testing, on-site search and E-Commerce foundations;
- Install tools, processes and KPIs to guard and continuously improve traffic (technical SEO), web experience (i.e NPS, user goal completion rate, site speed) and conversion with foundational teams;
- Manage comms concerning all web related topics to global stakeholders;
- Drive global Digital Activation Policy, governance and compliance model for Web;
- Be platform owner of relevant technology; Adobe AEM, Segona, SAP, etc;
- Responsible for relevant partner and vendor management;
- Sustain all DA web platforms (E2E lifecycle);
- Ensure readiness for emerging technologies and compliance;
- Drive development of Web community within DA (knowledge sharing, inspiration, trainings, etc.).
You are a part of the new Domestic Appliances Digital Platform team within the global Domestic Appliances Marketing department. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor, Master or comparable practical experience;
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in .COM or Web management;
- Ability to drive complex change by persuading stakeholders, ideally within an international matrix organization;
- End-to-end digital experience with a feel for IT and marketing;
- Superior analysis, research, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in Business English;
- Great communication skills - ability to explain detailed technicalities to experts and zoom out to explain to senior stakeholders;
- Substantial facilitation skills and stakeholder management skills;
- Business domain knowledge: knowledge to advise clients and make most independent decisions (incl. requirements);
- Able to flourish in a high organizational complex environment with multiple agile teams to liaise with;
- Proven experience in building and transforming an organization from people, tooling, data and process;
- Working experience in consumer focused, complex, matrix, multinational environment. Preferably with experience in consumer goods, online services, e-commerce, or mobile applications;
- Experience in managing teams in an agile (marketing) environment preferred;
- Inspirational, empowering and inclusive leadership qualities with strong cultural awareness and attitude of agility.