Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Our sector is responsible for providing professional Operational Support to ensure the manufacturing excellence. As a team we deliver 100% service on time, with the right competency and quality. We respect each other, are proactive, enjoy working together and show ownership. We are motivated to continuously improve our services in a safe and structural way.
Are you a team player, service oriented, flexible and a goal-oriented person that likes to achieve the best performance possible in a high-tech environment? Then the function of WTLO Inbound Support operator in the new WTLO (Warehouse Tooling Logistics Operations) team might be the job for you!
As an Inbound Support operator you will support the WTLO inbound teams by providing the right service, at the required moment, at the correct place and with high quality.
The main tasks are:
- Transport of parts and tools in and between the warehouse and clean rooms;
- Consolidation of parts and tools;
- Cleaning of parts and tools;
- (Un)packing of parts and tools;
- Signalling and solving bottlenecks and make improvement proposals;
- Have an active role in the team.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- MBO Logistics or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience, preferably in logistics.