Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Manufacturing, High Tech
About this vacancy
For our client ASML, YER is looking for a Change and communication specialist a.i., who will be working in Veldhoven (Eindhoven area). It's a full-time (32 h/week negotiable), temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for 6 months, with the possibility of being extended.
Introduction to the job
A highly innovative, ever-changing knowledge-driven company, in many ways, runs on business transformation and communication. Empowered employees need knowledge and information to do their jobs, and need to understand the big picture to make smart decisions. Leaders who understand the potential of communications to help achieve business results need the right tools, platforms and hands-on support to increase their impact. Change is constant and needs to be explained and advocated.
Are you up for a challenge?
- A transformation program in a complex, fast-paced and innovative industry environment;
- Supporting the roll-out and embedding a program, including the desired behavioural change;
- Responsibility for guiding, designing, managing and executing the change implementation;
- Supporting the engagement towards [RH1] stakeholders;
- Operate on operational, tactical and strategic levels;
- Work within a multidisciplinary team;
- Practice your change management and communications skills to the fullest.
Role and responsibilities
The Change and Internal Communications Specialist:
- Aligns and agrees activities with the Program Manager[RH1] and General Manager at Motion.
- Designs, coordinates and executes the program’s Change & Communication strategy and plan.
- Coordinates and executes communication activities and reviews and delivers the required communication materials.
- Proactively leverages and maintains a change agent network.
- Enables, supports, and challenges the program team (and subsequent project teams) in their roles by e.g. coaching, attendance of meetings, example and providing tools.
- Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate Change Management risks.
- Acts as ‘sparring partner’ for the program manager and responsible General manager.
- Is fully at ease in working with middle and senior management, and also in working with operational departments.
- Has a strong hands-on mentality.
This is a full-time position for 32 to 40 hours per week.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master's degree
We are looking for an experienced Change and Communication Specialist who:
- Has at least 3-8 years of work experience.
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in specific Change Management roles.
- Has knowledge of the most common Change Management theories and practices.
- Has knowledge of / experience with Lean principles and Change (Lean journey).
- Has experience in working on projects in a technical industrial environment (manufacturing)
- Has proven coaching experience.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.