Contract with Client
(Petro)Chemical, Energy, Gas, Water, Food, Feed, Pharma, Manufacturing, Industrial
About this vacancy
Are you an experienced, Area Sales Manager with hunter skills? Have you built long-lasting customer relationships from scratch? Then you must seize this opportunity! Greif is looking for an Area Sales Manager who further expand their business. You will be part of an international, ambitious company that strives for the best, both for the company as its customers. Are you ready to take on this challenge?
As Area Sales Manager you are responsible for developing a portfolio of new customers in the Benelux. Your aim is to build long-lasting customer relationships. You negotiate with the defined and prospect customer portfolio. You participate in design and implement strategic sales plans to expand Greif’s customer base, improve customer satisfaction and sales. Further, you:
· Identify, and react proactively to new business opportunities
· Define and implement customer action plans for existing account and prospects
· Report your sales results (monthly, weekly)
· Track and report performance by customer, key account, and product
· Present realistic but challenging sales forecasts
· Coordinate and ensure resolution of customer complaints in conjunction with country QA and Operations personnel
Greif is a global leader in industrial packaging products and services and is pursuing its vision: “in industrial packaging, be the best performing customer service company in the world”. The company produces steel, plastic and fibre drums, intermediate bulk containers, reconditioned containers, flexible products, containerboard, uncoated recycled paperboard, coated recycled paperboard, tubes and cores and a diverse mix of specialty products. The company also manufactures packaging accessories and provides filling, packaging, and other services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in the southeastern United States. More than 16,000 colleagues work in 246 production-, warehouse-, and office locations in 41 countries.
Greif offers an Benelux position in an international, dynamic work environment that offers challenges and personal development opportunities. Thereby, Greif offers an excellent remunerations package, including a competitive salary, a 13th month, a bonus, and a company car.
Greif is looking for an Area Sales manager who focusses on a customer centric approach with hunter skills. You understand customers’ needs and find creative solutions to fulfill their needs. You realize long-term relationships with your autonomous and proactive approach. To be successful as Area Sales Manager, you have communicative, analytical, and strategic qualities. Further, you:
· Have a bachelor’s degree in sales
· Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a (B2B) sales environment
· Have experience of international sales and multi-cultural environments
· Are proficient in Dutch and English
· Are required to travel to customer locations and other Greif locations, if necessary