Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom, High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
For Vanderlande in Veghel we are recruiting a CICD Engineer.
As a CICD Engineer your focus is on the automation of CI/CD pipelines using PowerShell scripts and other tools. Your communication skills, technical knowledge and coaching skills are important so that the development teams can be effectively assisted in adopting and improving their CI/CD pipeline capabilities.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants, including Amazon and Walmart, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility – and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses – then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande. As part of our network and unique culture of freedom and flexibility, you will be connected to our dedicated people, build strong relationships and rise to the challenge of industry-leading projects.
You will grow, take ownership and make every day better as you continue on the road to success with your spirit of adventure – and fulfil your ambitions for personal development through our Academy. Vanderlande will give you the necessary knowledge, tools and support, so that together we have the confidence and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations in over 100 countries.
To achieve our collective goals, you will have a hands-on role working in a positive environment to deliver tangible, state-of-the-art products and improve the competitiveness of our highly visible customers. As an integral part of our team, you will have the enthusiasm and be driven to reach our destination before your next journey with Vanderlande begins…
Research and Development (R&D) plays a key role in the continuous investment in new products and technologies to strengthen our position and differentiate our products. Software has become an integral part of our products and systems therefore we invest in people to create the most added value!
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Vanderlande. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Act as the entry point for integration-related issues.
- Experienced in CICD concepts, development tooling and workflow integration (Change management, Build, Test, Release)
- You have +/-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Manage the integration activities; align timing for component integration.
- Analyze integration impact of new (versions of) software components provided by development teams and third-party suppliers.
- Coordinate as well as execute software integration activities, ensuring development streams are in stable and continuously integrated state.
- Coordinate integration activities of cross-site teams.
- Create transparency on the integration status of the software as well as on the overall quality.
- Define and coordinate execution of improvements activities for the build and integration process.
- Continuous improvement of build pipeline
- Occasional implementation of tools, scripts and utilities
- Knowledge of Atlassian (JIRA, Bamboo) or other collaboration tooling
- Knowledge of Git or other version control tooling
- Knowledge of scripting languages (preference for PowerShell)
- Knowledge of CMake or other build process automation
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Knowledge of continuous improvement approaches: CICD, DevOps
- Good command of English
- Agile and quality mindset/team player.
- Independent, proactive and committed worker with strong communicative skills.
- Taking responsibility in a dynamic working environment
- Drive to win, result and goal-oriented attitude