Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The position is for an experienced senior software engineer to act as a senior developer within HSDP, with excellent and deep technical know-how, who can strengthen the scrum teams that are building the next generation IoT platform.
She/he should be a strong technical developer with extensive experience on the applicable technologies (see below) and with excellent technical communication and coaching skills towards the other team members. This team is working in a DevOps way and is responsible for monitoring their services in production 24/7.This is a full-time assignment with 2-5 days per week on-site presence on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
To be discussed
- Ample experience with developing Microservices on the AWS platform (using services like IoT, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Familiar with working in scrum teams and applying agile development techniques.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
- Clean code and knowledge about Design Patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with REST interfaces. Experience in designing and writing automated tests.
- Experience with Performance Test.
- Experience in backend development