Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
As a member of the IT Collaboration services you act as a .NET developer within various projects.
Your main focus will be on improving, building and testing our corporate Master Data interfaces using Enterprise Service Bus technology.
In this process you will work closely together with your colleagues and application owners on integration in the ICT landscape. To manage your day-to-day work you will be applying various Agile techniques.
You also have the possibility to develop add-ins for the Office365 platform and work with other technologies like .NET Core, React and bringing some workloads to Azure.
The team IT Collaboration services is a team within the IT Operations and Core systems department that is responsible for the development and maintenance of software that supports the operational business.
The IT collaboration teams develops and maintains the messaging system (ESB) that is used to interface data between our internal systems and various external parties or SaaS solutions
Besides managing the ESB the team also manages various applications on the Office 365 and Power Platform (e.g., project sites, team sites and custom add-ins in SharePoint, Dynamics CRM), Azure and other portals including our Intranet.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining interfaces with current technologies
- Supporting the IT architects
- Providing support for the organization in your working area
- Filling and maintaining the backlog
- Keeping the technology stack up-to-date
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
To be discussed
- HBO thinking and working level
- Skilled with C# and ASP.Net
- Team player with strong social skills
- You have a strong affinity with modern IT applications
- Eager to learn
- Strong communication skills with good command of the English and Dutch Language