Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by?
- Managing the timely preparation of parts, modules and systems
- Development and Optimization of supply chains for parts, modules and systems
- Securing part and module availability for proto and pilot builds
- Managing changes to product/module/part in PLM-context
- Representing SCM in project-team If yes, join the PLM department as Sr. Project Coordinator
- SCM PLM coordinates in cross-sectorial projects the optimization of the supply chain of products and materials during their Product Life-Cycle (introduction, ramp up and phase-out) while balancing timing, logistics related costs, quality and risks.
- SCM PLM secures material availability to enable the ASML technology roadmap.
- Represent the supply chain in cross sector project team. Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level.
- Secure that logistic requirements are met in product design, supply chain developments and related quality performance, - plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation), completeness of Bill of Material and project critical path
- Secure availability of accurate implementation plans for engineering changes and challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact. Monitor proper execution of this implementation plan.
- Plan, co-ordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto’s, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement, Material Planning and Service Logistics.
- Support PLM Project leaders in managing product critical path within the boundaries of the triple constraint (quality, timing, cost)
- Drive the preparation of supply chain and report progress for new, revised and phase down parts. Define and execute PLM-projects to drive the preparation within the SCM-sector:
- Drive commissioning of logistic processes (transport, packaging flows and field logistics activities) against minimum costs (both capital as operational expenditure)
- Manage phase down of products in supply chain in cross sector product team
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain / Logistics.
- M.Sc. with work experience between 4-6 years
- Experience in planning, logistics processes and quality in a high-tech, low-volume environment, ramping-up new products is a pre
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering) is a pre
- Experience in process development and IT related automation of processes is a pre
- Team worker, ability to influence and drive team
- Assertive team player, proactive problem solver
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills
- Good social and communication skills
- Affinity with a technical environment