Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Rapid growth of the last few years has put a strain on our core systems. Additionally, cloud and automation are requiring increased attention as the key competences of the future. You will work within the Infrastructure Services team, as part of the ICT Operations & Core Systems department within Vanderlande to help us get control and take the next step.
Your key responsibilities are
- To manage, maintain and improve our core infrastructure systems, in particular Windows Server and 3PAR storage around the world from our headquarters in Veghel.
- Increase the strength of the team by bringing knowledge of automation and infrastructure monitoring.
- To take up service ownership for one or more ICT services and drive that service towards the future.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
Vanderlande’s baggage handling systems are capable of moving over 4 billion pieces of baggage around the world per year. Its systems are active in more than 600 airports including 12 of the world’s top 20. More than 52 million parcels are sorted by its systems every day, which have been installed for the world’s leading parcel companies. In addition, many of the largest global e-commerce players and retailers have confidence in Vanderlande’s efficient and reliable solutions.
The demand for Vanderlande’s industry-leading life-cycle services has also grown significantly in recent years, with more than 150 site-based teams operating for its customers around the world.
Vanderlande has more than 7,500 employees, all committed to moving its customers’ businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Vanderlande.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor+ level
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server
- Advanced knowledge of storage systems, in particular 3PAR/Primera
- Experience with automation (with a focus on backend systems is preferred)
Basic competence with either:
- Infrastructure monitoring systems
To give you an edge, knowledge of the following topics will help: