Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
Are you challenged? By;
- Implementing programs in a complex and technical discrete industry environment
- Rolling out and embedding a program, including the desired behavioural change
- Being responsible for guiding, designing, managing and executing the change implementation
- Engaging and managing stakeholders
- Operating on operational, tactical and strategic levels
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Practising your Change management experience to the fullest?
Then we are probably looking for you!
The Organizational Change Manager:
- Aligns and agrees activities with the Program Manager and line responsible managers
- Designs, coordinates and executes the program’s Change & Communication strategy & plan
- Coordinate and executes communication activities and reviews and delivers the required communication materials
- Proactively leverages and maintains a change agent network
- Enables, supports, and challenges the program team (and subsequent project teams) in their roles by e.g. coaching, attendance of meetings, example and providing tools.
- Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate Change Management risks
- Acts as ‘sparring partner’ for the program manager and responsible manager(s)
- Is fully at ease in working with senior and middle management, but also in working with operational departments
- Has a hands-on mentality
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
There are 2 options:
- work as a contractor (detachering YER): max. €95k/year
- work as a freelancer: max. €85/hour
This is a fulltime position for 5 months and 32 to 40 hours a week.
We are looking for an experienced Organizational Change Manager who:
- Has at least 5-8 years of work experience
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in specific Change Management roles
- Has knowledge of the most common Change Management theories & practices
- Has knowledge of / experience with Lean principles and Change (Lean journey)
- Has experience in working on projects in a technical industrial environment (manufacturing)
- Has proven coaching experience
- Is pragmatic and has a hands-on mindset
- Has the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Is sensitive to political environments and multiple stakeholder agenda’s
- Has good knowledge of both Dutch and English language
- Has strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression)
- Is creative and proactive
- Has drive, enthusiasm and is persistence
- Is able to convince, inspire and motivate people