Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you interested in working for in the PACCAR Zero Emission Vehicles team?
- Maximize the value of ZEV Connected Services for PACCAR, the dealer and the customer.
- Middle man between the internal/external customer and the design/development team ensuring that business critical and priority features are delivered to meet customer expectations across program increments
- Managing the Product Backlog, which entails, however is not limited to:
- Clearly expressing and prioritizing Product Backlog items to best achieve goals and missions
- Balancing external business and internal PACCAR interests in this priority setting
- Ensuring and reviewing the value of the work the Development Team performs
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next
- Ensuring the Design/Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed to deliver them
- Alignment with end-users (customers / local teams) (up to 20% travel)
- The Product Owner is accountable for all work done and contributed by the Design/Development Team
PACCAR is working on a global project to develop and integrate a connectivity solution to support PACCAR Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEV) including Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV), Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles (PHEV) and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV). This will allow PACCAR access to real-time ZEV vehicle data such as vehicle location, state of charge & state of health of the batteries, estimated range and other key metrics that will be communicated through PACCAR Solutions or DAF Connect (the existing connected services portals in the US and EU) to the end customer or user, servicing dealer & relevant third parties.
PACCAR is looking for a team of experts that will support the architecture and design for this new initiative. The overall solution is not expected to be a greenfield and will build on and adapt existing solutions, as such there will be continuous interactions with existing suppliers to ensure continuity and learning from the existing solutions. This will also help the existing suppliers get familiar with the emerging solution architecture, technical design & requirements through the design phase and their feedback will be incorporated in the overall solution.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Preferably Engineering Graduates and Post Graduates and Certification as Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Minimum 8 years of experience working as a Requirements Engineer/Business Analyst / ZEV or similar domain Specialist
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in similar products / applications in the same domain.
- Preferable prior experience of a formal Product Owner in an agile environment (informal is acceptable).
- Previous Leadership/Management Skills are necessary
- Good grasp and practice of MVP
- Experience of Agile way of working
- Knowledge of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) & associated tools
- Feature Dependency Management
- Prioritization and grooming of features
- Strong product knowledge from a customer usage perspective
- Strong domain knowledge
- Pre is experience with (ZEV) automotive industry