Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
You will be joining a System Engineering Scrum team, who are is passionate about their job and enjoy playing an integral role within Philips HealthSuite Platform organization. The team is responsible for developing system level software components covering functional and non-functional aspects. The code is written largely in C#, however the team is exploring and increasingly utilizing new technologies such as micro services and cloud.
Responsible for development, maintenance and operation of the system wide software components. Enable timely sprint release and on-demand platform and maintenance releases. Work with development teams to remove bottlenecks and propose improvements. Work agile within the SAFe framework.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
To be discussed
- Fluent in English.
- Drive for quality.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Curious, with desire to stay up to date.
- Likes to collaborate and support others.
Required technical expertise:
- At least 5 years C# experience close to expert level.
- More than comfortable with programming on Windows platform.
- Knowledgeable and capable of following and implementing design patterns and generic abstract software design principles.
Nice to have:
- Experience with lower level coding and Windows / .NET idiosyncrasies and particulars.
- Understanding of microservice and cloud architecture and deployments.
- Basic knowledge about AWS cloud services and technology stack.
- Comfortable with other programming languages such as TypeScript, HTML, front end development.
- Experience with Docker, Linux can be a pre.