Secondment via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
About this vacancy
While working for our clients at the Customer Success Department, you are the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation and credit / debit / return orders handling.
- Ensure optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with our policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with SOX & GMP regulations
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the team or department related to commercial supply chain
- Appropriately solve administrative issues.
- Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers like affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor
- Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints.
- Execute returns for all order types and process credit and debit notes
- Set-up of new customer; Initiate (e-)form, follow-up with affiliate and the new customer and performs Customer Master Data entry
- Maintain and update Customer Master Data requests.
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date.
- Handle and resolve service/transport issues (including track & trace)
- Provide departmental support upon request
- Identify and initiate process improvements
- Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
- Finds applicable alternatives in line with regulations and processes
- Relates day-to-day work to business priorities
- Applies broad-based research, information and analytical skills to factual info.
- Timely process of credit, debit and return orders, tracks and trace reports including following up on delays and logs customer service complaints
- Handle calls and emails; ensure precise and prompt response to customer queries with the agreed service levels and applicable conditions
- Correct Customer Master Data set up and review.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
Amgen is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. Amgen is a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation, to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
- MBO 4 and higher or a degree at similar level
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within a diverse, international group of people
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pro.
- Advanced communication skills
- Customer and service focused
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication + 1 native/excellent level
- High quality standards with regard to work
- Education in Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management or related area
- Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and timely escalation
- Exercises diplomacy and persuasion in communication with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Anticipates problems and recognizes when to challenge the standard practices
- Process-orientated & Optimizes work processes
- Ensures accountability
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Results driven
If you are interested. Please apply with sending your resume to email@example.com