Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For Philips, we are currently looking for a Project Manager Contract Migration & System Adaption. In this role, you will lead projects which lead to innovations in a single domain E2E process. You will be managing the E2E project team. The accent will be on realization of one main E2E process, including setting strategic direction.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all project releases delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives.
- Coordinating for sign off from all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as required/needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with business and all other stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, business stakeholders and IT delivery.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Technical Knowledge and Skills required.
- Certification as a project management professional (PMP)SAFe (preference is certified)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft OfficeGood understanding of SAP modules, landscape & integration touch points
Soft Skills Required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and ERP technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ability to ideate and bring solutions to the table.
- Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output. Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to manage team across different Geographies.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. Manage, drive & supervise the activities of multidisciplinary team.
- Proven working experience in project management in the global SAP implementation project & 10M Euros.
- 3-5 years Project Management experience
- At-least three Global project implementation experience mandatory.
- Leadership Skills, Time Management, Analytical Skills & Math and Budgeting,
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, decision-making, influencing, delegation, team work, negotiation, conflict management, adaptability, stress tolerance.
- Experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, knowledge of project management techniques, tools, theoretical and practical aspect of project management.
- Academics Masters degree.