Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Working in a multidisciplinary project team verifying that new product introductions and maintenance releases work as specified, for the Azurion and Allura Xper FD system product families. Take initiative to design and execute the optimal manual and automated test approach by applying your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge and inputs from other disciplines (development, validation, application and marketing).
- Develop the test automation framework developed in C# and using Specflow and NUnit
- Develop supporting tools to dashboard and analyse the results of automated tests. Technologies used are: MicroServices, Docker images and Jenkins pipelines.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable automated test protocols
- Analyse, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
- Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools and design verification process
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders.
- Define best practices and train & guide users to maximize value of test automation
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- A bachelor or master in IT, software development, mechatronics, computer science or alike.
- 2+ years proven experience with test automation and related tools
- Proven software development / scripting skills, minimally in Gherkin / C#, preferred to have also knowledge on Nunit & Specflow
- Strong quality drive and ownership, with the ability to work effectively with different cultures and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing).