Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
In ASML’s business transformation program ONE, we are working on solutions to improve business processes and systems, end to end. Are you a sparring partner in Change and HR challenges, and would you like to support ASML’s business characteristics by providing our people with a future-proof automated and digitized environment? If so, we would like to welcome you as new HR Change Expert Lead within the ONE Program.
Take the next step in your career and apply!
As HR Change Expert Lead, you will work closely with our HR department and will directly support them with the design and delivery of various cultural and change interventions. You are responsible for day-to-day management of change journey(s), supporting the business case of the overall change initiation. The HR Change Expert Lead provides the expertise needed for a successful and smooth change journey while achieving the set change objectives.
- Provide culture change expertise, advice, oversight and support for ONE program, clusters and project teams in line with the ONE culture plan and related development journeys;
- Provide support and expertise to design, deploy and measure culture plan change actions to address identified requirements;
- Ensure that culture change efforts are aligned to support the achievement of our culture target state / ambitions.
- Work together with the ONE HRBP and ONE HR Lead to oversee the culture implementation and identify culture change requirements on the long and short term.
- Responsible for the delivery of ONE Culture implementation (plan) covering topics such as High performing teams, Pulse surveys, Leadership development & develop the change capability.
- Work with ONE program stakeholders, clusters and project teams, to ensure an integrated approach to ONE cultural change initiatives, and support the integration of the culture plan aspects into the way of working within the ONE program.
- Advocate for the culture plan targets/ state behaviours in both the approach to the work and through the interventions delivered.
- Responsible for the analysis of the culture plan measurements and follow-up.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Start asap, 40 hours, 15 months from start date.
You will be employed by YER (Freelance is also possible) and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in organizational psychology, organizational behavior, HR or related area.
- Strong professional experience in organizational development or related field
- Experience managing large, complex culture change projects
- Strong consulting and project management skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity and senior stakeholders
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, build trusting relationships and influence senior stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- High integrity, strong sense of ownership and drive
- Passion for Change Management, People and Organizational Development
- Project / program management skills
- Produce work that meets ambitious quality standards, recognize and pay attention to the critical few details and take measures to improve quality
- Setting SMART targets, monitoring and realizing progress/ results for yourself and others in alignment with overall organizational objectives and despite ambiguous circumstances
- Business acumen combined with good sense of people needs on all levels in organization
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills; open, accessible and transparent, able to build strong relationships on all levels in organization
- Balances interest of sector needs and situation and corporate views and programs
- Team player, flexible, proactive and communicative personality who is able to act in a highly demanding and volatile technological environment
- Excellent facilitating skills
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence