Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
ASML leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved. ASML employs close to 30000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Close to … employees are working within the area of Research & Development and this part of the organization is still growing. To support the requested acceleration of recruitment we are looking for an interim HR Line Specialist (offer process) who would like to play a crucial role in the candidate experience in order to realize this growth.
As a HR Line Specialist, you are responsible for the ASML offer process and communication towards candidates within Research & Development in Europe. Together with the Talent Acquisition Advisor, HR line and business, you align on the process and approach.
- Provide candidate care towards final candidate(s) in the closing stage of their application to ensure a great candidate experience. Support business evaluation towards hiring decision.
- Prepare and provide job offer to final selected candidates and close this process in all its aspects.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Advisor and HR line to keep alignment on the process and progress.
- “Sell” the job and ASML to the candidate, knowing the best candidates have a lot of options and to avoid negotiation on pay cheque only. You’ll need to be familiar with ASML’s remuneration package and employee value proposition and know how to use it as a magnet for talent.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Start date asap, 28-40 hours, 6 months from start date.
You will be employed by YER (Freelance is also possible) and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Minimum bachelor’s degree; Master’s level preferred.
- 5+ years’ HR line or recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment preferred.
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing).
- Interpersonal/Communication skills
- Influencing without power
- Goal-oriented / drive to win
- Critical thinking
Context of the position
The role of the interim HR Line Specialist (offer process) is to support our ASML Business goals by focusing on building relationships with candidates, managers and HR line to acquire the best and brightest talent into the organization. Takes direct ownership for successful candidate relationships and guide the offer process across several business groups within the ASML Research & Development organization.