Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by the integration of electrical connectivity configurations for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today! As an Electrical Infrastructure Integrator, you are responsible for the electrical integration of all components of the electrical architecture infrastructure.
The Electrical Infrastructure Integrator is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Influence the definition and design of Integrability, manufacturability, testability, reliability and EMC compliance (DFM=Design For Manufacturing, DFT=Design For Testability, DFR=Design For Reliability, DFE=Design For EMC Compliance, grounding & shielding concepts)
- Specify and document the test requirements.
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose.
- Execute measurements on a test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture of the infrastructure meet the requirements.
- Interfacing with other electrical integration engineers.
- Interfacing with the integrators of the other project teams.
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers.
- Support production and service as an expert (4e line support).
- Solving problems during full proto product integration.
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning.
- Act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Represent project team in several meetings.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will get a contract via YER and work at our client at ASML.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education: Bachelor / Master degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- Multiple years (more than 3 years) of practical experience in electrical system integration in a multidisciplinary organization.
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics / cabling / mains / safety / diagnosis / electronics cooling.
- Six Sigma Green or Yellow Belt is preferred.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem-solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing)