Contract with Client
Engineering, High Tech
About this vacancy
As a NPI Project Manager you will be part of our team Industrialization. Within this team, you will be responsible for the design of the production process for new products and changes to existing products. You foresee risks that may occur during volume production and try to mitigate these risks. You will contribute to optimum industrialization, which meets the requirements of external and internal customers.
You will work closely with the customer and act as a technical interface between production and customer industrialization projects. You are also responsible for the supervision of the production process and have the objective of directing the lean as possible. To achieve this you will be responsible for the validation of production processes, including the training of staff directly involved, in order to achieve the best results with your team.
- Will receive data packets from the product design, drawings and parts lists, and you check it on usability.
- Make sure that you understand the requirements and needs for industrialization.
- Make an estimate of the work required for the tender.
- When possible, you will take part in DFMEA where you identify potential risks in the creative process.
- Initiate DfX analyses (Design for Assembly, Design for Manufacturing, Design for Test) to be fed back to the product design.
- Make proposals for the 'make or buy' decision of products.
- Make a concept creative process "value stream map" and bring the potential failure modes in card (PFMEA).
- When necessary, you optimize the design of the production process by adding tools and poka-yoke solutions.
- Make a control plan for risks that cannot be mitigated.
- Regulate the production in the benefit of traceability and process assurance.
- Make a training plan for operators.
- Provide work instructions for the various process steps.
- Create a maintenance plan for the means of production.
- Are responsible for the documentation of the process design.
- Are responsible for the release of the process design.
Benchmark in Almelo is part of the multinational Benchmark Inc., a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). At Benchmark, you work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. For these organizations, they develop new products, products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Almelo. Benchmark Inc. currently has 23 branches with over 400 employees in Almelo.
Working at a global organization, which is characterized by professionals and a culture in which we are open to new initiatives and ideas. You will be working in a dynamic environment, in independent teams that are stimulated to grow within the company and take your own responsibility. These steps are possible within and outside your current job area. Benchmark is part of the CLA Metalektro. Within their work environment, the work is not only challenging, but above all interesting and fun. In addition to an appropriate salary, they offer excellent conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
- Flexible working hours: within Benchmark we’ll give you the possibility to organize your working hours flexible: you are responsible for your own output.
- Plenty of development possibilities, within Benchmark there are countless opportunities to develop yourself.
- Entrepreneurship is seen, much appreciated and stimulated.
- At least a completed technical higher professional education in the direction of e.g. Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- You have supplemented this with at least 3 years of experience in a similar position as an engineer or manager.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch, in both verbal and in writing.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and knowledge of APQP or comparable standards.
- Knowledge of Value Strem Mapping, PFMEA, Lean and DFX.
- The mentality of a team player with an eye for the logistics and purchasing technical aspects.
- An entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.