Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world, and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
In this role you’re joining our enthusiastic team of the best engineers and scientists developing new generations of X-Ray tubes and high-grade components used in analytic X-ray equipment, responsible for the development of advanced technological processes and components that define our future best-in-class analytical X-Ray tubes and components.
What are your challenges?
- A steep and exciting learning curve of X-Ray source technology, Materials, Processes
- Working in multi-disciplinary and multi-site projects
- Development, modification and automation of dedicated R&D test methods and setups
- Coordinate activities with equipment and mechanical engineers and external vendors
- Measurement, data & failure analysis and reporting of your results to a wide audience
- Hands-on planning, development and debugging of measurements setups, data acquisition, processing and analysis software (LabView, Matlab/Python), Electronics
Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Our mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join us, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate global community.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Malvern Panalytical We offer:
- Good employee benefits.
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Education level: Degree in Physics, Electronics, Mechanical engineering or comparable technical discipline (10+ years experience)
- Able to specify and realize complex test systems via internal and external developments, integrate mechanics, electronics and software
- Excellent in communication, reporting and stakeholder management
- Setting up deterministic test plans, (statistical) data analysis and solid documentation skills
- Experimental approach, failure analysis in laboratory and production environments
- Fast learner to be a solid counterpart for mechanical, software and electronic engineers
- Fluent English, verbally and written
Great to have:
- Experience in DMAIC, DoE, MSA, SPC, Green Belt, Weibull, Project management
- Knowledge on: high voltage, vacuum, joining technologies, material properties (metals, ceramics, coating, polymers), thin film coatings, material characterization techniques, accelerated lifetime testing