Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you interested in working practical with data and executing field tests at DAF trucks?
• Prepare and execute customer field tests, based on internal test requests.
• Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client.
• Analyze and report all issues found during the tests.
• Use data logger information for problem analysis.
• Documentation and evaluation of testing results.
• Execute vehicle inspections and coordinate vehicle rebuilt and update activities.
• Communication with customers, drivers and dealers involved in the field test.
• Periodical technical 24/7 customer support service by carrying support telephone.
• Develop corporate test standards for Long Run endurance tests and customer field tests .
• Develop new test procedures.
• Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality.
• Collaboration in project teams.
Within the PACCAR Inc. as a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
• Bachelor on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, Electronics).
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle testing.
• Experienced and familiar with measurement technique
Good communication skills.
• Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Good English and Dutch language skills are mandatory.
• Having a truck driving license (license CE) is required for this position.