High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
As a Customer Service Quote & Tender Support Officer your challenge is to meet our customers demands by producing quotes and contracts within the set deadlines. When we get a Service order from our customer it is your responsibility that this is processed first time right in order for other departments to use the information that you have provided. You are the first point of contact for many Philips stakeholders who rely on you. You are at the centre of things (spin in het web) and your input and knowledge is crucial for all other departments around you.
• To produce service quotations and service contracts
• Driving order acceptance process (e.g. processing orders, service contracts and contract changes)
• Process service orders in SAP
• Invoice yearly service fees
• Active role in process improvements and projects (e.g. signaling and initiating actions)
• Support account manager in maintaining contact (telephone, e-mail) with important customers.
In this role, you are part of the Sales Support team. This team consists of 10 people who work on producing quotes, tenders and orders for different modalities (imaging systems, ultrasound, patient monitoring & healthcare informatics and customer services). Sales Support is THE department where all processes come together. You are in close contact with the sales force (accountmanagers and product specialists), service force (accountmanagers and operations managers), the customer care center, Field Service Engineers and different members of the management team.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and we second you to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
We are looking for
• A Bachelors degree in, for example: communications, economics, management, international business
• Experience working with SAP is a pre
• Fluent in Dutch and English and French is a pre
• Accurate and analytic
• Preferably 1-3 years experience in a similar position
• Someone who is able to set priorities in a very dynamic and hectic surrounding
• A strong personality who is not afraid to voice his or her opinion
• A fast and enthusiastic learner