Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
For our client ASML, YER is looking for a Communications Support Specialist, who will be working in Veldhoven (Eindhoven area). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for six months, with the possibility of extension.
As ASML is growing rapidly, we investing significantly to support this growth by developing our culture, people and processes
One of the key initiatives is the review of our HR Systems and with that of our People processes, with the implementation of a new global HR System Landscape, composed of Workday and ServiceNow HR.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the improvement of Employee Experience through our HRizon program supporting the Communication activities.
We are looking for an Internal Communications hands-on junior professional
As Communications Specialist, you will be part of the HRizon Change Communication and Training Team, supporting the execution of the different communications and training activities:
- Preparation and follow-up of information sessions (livestream meetings set-up, invites, recordings, Q&A publication)
- Campaign preparation
- Update the intranet project page, coordinating the input with the different content owners
- Support training logistics (invites, registration, follow-up)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
We are looking either for someone with university background (bachelor degree).
- Short experience with communication activities, or someone with more extensive experience, both in an international environment.
- The role will be needed for 6 months to start, potentially extended.
- Writing & Presentation skills in English
- Planning and prioritization skills
- Good communication skills, enabling interactions with a wide variety of stakeholders