Contract with Client
About this vacancy
The ITS Digital Solutions Team plays a key part in scaling, automating and overseeing centre parts of our cloud-based infrastructure. We act as "engineers for the engineers," helping others understand and leverage the architecture and platform underlying their features. We utilize technologies such as Azure DevOps, Terraform, Ansible, GitLab and Kubernetes.
In this function, you will work closely with other engineers from different teams. You will help them to run their code successfully on our platform.
We help the business realizing the digital ambitions of the company. We are part of the different product teams that develop digital solutions for our clients. The team exists out of DevOps Engineers, Product Owners, Securtity Architects and other specialists.
- Software Development
- Drive initiatives that enable our developers to increase quality
- Support the team in ensuring high availability of production and pre-production systems
- Security by Design
- Improvement of our continuous integration and deployment (CICD)
Our client is not only providing Digital Transformation services towards their clients, but also internally are they `digitizing their firm', which brings great opportunities for further innovation and modernization. Business Services (~500 people) is the internal organization which provides all high quality services and support to all the Netherlands employees (~4500) and consists of departments such as IT, HR, Finance and Mobility.
- gross salary up to €5000,- gross a month;
- 25 vacation days;
- ability to work from home;
- laptop and iPhone, available for private usage
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (Azure), minimum of 2 years
- Experience with automating deployment and integration pipelines
- Demonstrable skills in at least one programming language
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- You are open to collaboration but can also work independently