Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
This department implements, develops and maintains IT solutions that enables the factory to run their operations effectively and efficiently and to continuously improve their performance. There is a large variety of IT systems, that is well integrated. Applications vary in the stage of life cycle management. The factory has an important level of automation and equipment integration. Factory performance depends heavily on availability of IT systems, and innovations in the functionality offered.
In the Manufacturing Executing Systems and Factory Automation team, you are working on a replacement of the operator client. The client does not want to replace the current VB6 application one-on-one to a new development platform, but first properly map out current use in use cases and user stories. You analyse the current systems and processes and come up with improvement proposals for an optimal solution. For the information analysis you use structured methods and tools, so that a good transfer, in the organization and documentation is guaranteed.
- Document the main and secondary functions of the current application.
- Provide input to a solution foundation document for the new client setup, aligned with key users and IT colleagues
Our client is a high-tech manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Proven relevant experience as an Information Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Enthusiastic and showing initiative.
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team
- Project approach (mindset) with can do-attitude
- You have experience in information analysis, functional design and testing.
- Demonstrable experience use structured methods and tools.
- Understand VB6 code for deep understanding of current functionality
- Effective communication skills
- Good analysis skills
- You have an interest in Manufacturing IT, high-tech industry, and willingness to building up specific domain knowledge.