Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Philips Digital Cognitive Diagnostics is a new business within the Philips CTO-ventures organization. The venture is tasked with developing a new “software only” product called IntelliSpace Cognition. This new product, which is a class II medical device, will help neurologists in assessing the cognitive performance of people with a neuro (degenerative) disease. The initial market for IntelliSpace Cognition is the US. A product video can be found here: https://youtu.be/U5KipcjPtz8
The venture is currently seeking for a Senior Software Engineer. The position is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- Design, test, develop, deploy, maintain and improve software assets
- Analyse/Research issues and provide solutions to quickly resolve them
- Willingness to pair programming with team members
- Actively participate in solution design with system engineers and architects
- Successfully manage the day-to-day usage and provisioning of cloud and hybrid resources, as well as helping build systems for dynamic scaling.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in developing software applications
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Back-end experience: C#, .Net Core, modern web technology stack (micro-services, message queue, REST API definitions, cloud services)
- Solid experience with key DevOps technologies including Docker, as well as DevOps experience in AWS / Cloud Foundry, including hybrid, IaaS, automation, and tools for CI/CD services.
- Relevant experience in working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Strong experience with highly-scalable and distributed databases and the key issues affecting their performance and reliability.