Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Food, Feed, Pharma
About this vacancy
For our client FrieslandCampina, YER is looking for a Business Development Manager who will be working at the Amersfoort location. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until March 2022.
The ACE Academy is the Global Commercial Capability Academy for both the Bussines Groups Consumer Dairy and Specialise Nutrition. And in development to expanding to B2B (Professional and Ingredients). Delivering one language and increased capability to enable winning in the market. The Academy is launched in Q1 2020 and is set up in line with the latest evolvement of commercial capability academies in the market. And has an ambitious and exciting plan going forward.
Are you passionate about driving capability building and roll-out in commerce leading to improved business results? As well as working in a global environment with both the global commercial team, the global L&D team and with the commercial teams of the Fighting Units?
This is your opportunity to join the team and be part of this exciting journey!
The Global ACE Academy Manager will be developing and rolling out part of the prioritized curriculum of the ACE Academy plan. This includes
- (co)development of the ACE Academy Essentials (E-learnings in the APP) together with the SMEs and the external agency. Ensuring we integrate the basic principles of the ACE Academy with a continuous mindset of further evolving the principles based on insights.
- (co)development of Learning Journeys together with SMEs. Using Blended Learning Tools based on Learning Objectives. And drive/support roll-out with Fighting Units. Leading to improved plans and execution.
- (co)development of Functional Onboarding of the key commercial roles.
We offer a unique position in the Global Commercial team of BG CD (Hay 18/19), reporting to the Global Commercial Capability Director (ACE Academy lead). Opportunity to (co)develop and support roll-out curriculum of the ACE Academy. And contribute to the continuous evolving and improving ACE Academy. Global interaction with Subject Matter Experts and Fighting Units.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them, it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. And it this role you have the opportunity, even more, to drive the capability building and develop others! We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world. Working in the commercial capability means you are contributing to the development of our commercial community. With the aim to win in the market
The role is part of the Global ACE team (part of Global Commercial team), working actively with the Global Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Global L&D team, Global Fighting Unit Commercial Teams in F&B (incl. Professional), SN and Ingredients.
FrieslandCampina supplies consumer products, such as milk, yogurt, cheese, infant nutrition and desserts, products for the professional market, such as cream and butter products, ingredients and semi-finished products for producers of infant nutrition, the food industry and the pharmaceutical sector. They have branches in 38 countries and exports to more than one hundred countries worldwide. At year-end 2020, FrieslandCampina employed 23,783 workers (FTEs).
You will be employed by YER and seconded to FrieslandCampina. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
We are looking for a candidate with a growth mindset and
- Passion for 'developing others' with capability building.
- Proven experience and expertise in both development and the roll-out of capability in commerce
- Broad 10+ commercial experience in both marketing and in sales (either in key/regional account management or shopper/category management). Both in developed as underdeveloped markets.
- Sensitivity and experience working with cultural differences and stakeholder management
- Ability to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results in a constant developing environment.
- Taking the responsibility for your work and output, OTIF and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change.