Secondment via YER
Automotive, Aviation, Manufacturing, Engineering
About this vacancy
Are you a mechanic in heart and soul, and do you have experience in assembling mechatronic products? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then read on quickly!
- Assembling parts into semi-finished and finished products;
- Self-inspection of the quality of own work and the work of direct colleagues;
- Use of the PIP system;
- Complete and correct registration of work done and parts used;
- Reporting of deviations in the assembly process and the quality of materials, tools and aids used;
- Identifying and reporting (expected) shortages in the stock;
- Administrative tasks/reporting for the above;
- Performing repairs and maintenance work after the final inspection and in consultation with the Team Leader.
Tobroco-GIANT is the manufacturer of GIANT machines and attachments. Today Tobroco-GIANT offers one of the broadest portfolios in the industry with a total of 36 different models in 62 countries, designed and built by a team of 330 enthusiastic employees in our modern factory in Oisterwijk, The Netherlands.
Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, continuous innovation and the best components from Kubota, Bosch Rexroth and Corner, GIANT machines and attachments are produced with the greatest care, quality and commitment. Tobroco-GIANT supplies machines from 750 kg to 5500 kg with engines from 20 hp to 76 hp.
Good working conditions.
- Vmbo/mbo or knowledge acquired through experience;
- Technical knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and/or mechatronics;
- Technical insight;
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure;
- Practical and quality-conscious attitude;
- Results and solutions oriented;
- Proactive approach;
- Good command of the Dutch and/or English language (min. level A2).
Are you interested? Then I would like to get in touch with you!