Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Consumer Marketing Manager– Mother & Child Care who will be working at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until the end of February 2022.
In this role you have the opportunity to Philips Avent is a leading brand in the Mother & Child Care globally. As Consumer Marketing Manager a.i. you are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in an international business environment.
Your Key responsibility is leading strategic ongoing projects and make them land to market with excellence in execution.
You will use in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses to;
- Lead the growth of Philips Avent's global businesses in 2 critical sub-businesses
- Interact with various disciplines including Professional Marketing, Innovation, Technology & Development departments, International sales organizations, Design, Manufacturing units or external suppliers, Marketing management and Marketing communication.
You are part of
You will be part of the Mother & Child Care team. Plus you will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands and in the countries (emerging and mature markets).
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MSc in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields or MBA;
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience in Marketing / Brand Management of consumer products including life cycle management;
- Having worked in Philips CMM teams, understanding of Philips ways of working and processes is a plus
- Understanding emerging market dynamics is a plus
- Proven track record with global consumer / retail brands with strong stakeholder management capability and a demonstrated ability to work with multiple and diverse markets across the world;
- Experience with product development and product launches
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth;
- Ability to think creatively and to be pragmatic and self-starting;
- Strong energy, high commitment, can-do attitude
- Able to see the big picture while keeping details at good sight
- Very good in interpersonal skills; ability to mobilize internal and external stakeholders