Medical & Health
About this vacancy
For our client Philips Belgium, YER is looking for a Sales Support Professional Poland who will be working at the Philips location in Zaventem. It's a full-time, project sourcing, beginning immediately and initially lasting for a year.
Philips IGT-Devices is looking for a Direct Sales Support professional who gets energy from contributing to a high-paced international operations department and works with a team to get to high performance to deliver a unique customer experience.
The ideal candidate has a passion for driving results and motivating people in a transforming and rapidly growing environment. The person we are looking for can easily manage internal and external stakeholders and has a natural understanding of customer needs and expectations.
Purpose of the Job
In his role, the professional will provide internal and external customers with the best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints, for stakeholders based in the local markets.
He/she will operate autonomously within internal procedures, and will actively contribute to improve customer excellence levels output and introduce innovative methods to optimize the standing order management processes.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage all activities related to the order management processes, putting customer satisfaction first;
- Drive continuous improvement, monitor department and staff performance against KPI’S;
- Ensure a good working relationship with other stakeholders, such as local sales teams, Warehouse and Finance;
- Support various initiatives as identified by management and provide support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Reporting Tools (RT) and other regulatory requirements;
- Make sure transactions in our ERP system (SAP) are processed in accordance to documented work instructions and SOP’s embedded in the QA system;
- Monitor disposables complaints and issue corrective actions;
- Responsible for master data maintenance (customer, materials, prices, terms, and conditions);
- Comply with local regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, SOX legal requirements, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments;
- Passionate about driving change and performing while transforming;
- Has a full understanding and highest level of execution on all order transactions, processes, and procedures, including cross-functional;
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
Philips IGT Devices, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices. This is part of Philip’s industry-leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT).
You will be employed by YER for a project sourcing at Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Managing Ambiguity
- Managing Complexity
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Decision Making
- Action Oriented
- Demonstrates Self Awareness
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience
- Strong collaboration skills, team player
- SAP Super User
- 5 years of experience within Sales Support / Operations or Customer Service
- Advanced English language skills, and good knowledge of one of the following languages: French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish
- Ability to motivate colleagues to reach departmental targets through daily collaboration and problem-solving
- Passion for driving operational and customer excellence