Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
Food, Feed, Pharma, Logistics & Transportation
About this vacancy
For Amgen in Breda, we are looking for a Cost Management Contractor (full-time).
- Manage and improve the invoice verification process of freight invoices.
- Manage and handle freight invoice process from invoice receipt till final approval via SAP workflow.
- Manage invoice disputes with service providers and ensure adequate and timely resolution.
- Manage annual PO process
- Ensure invoice dashboard is maintained to provide accurate data to support business decisions.
- Maintain and improve KPIs and reports
- Support Global Distribution Hubs EU in business case development and opportunity searches by providing financial data.
- Manage relationship with third party freight auditing company.
- Regular performance and business reviews with supply chain partners on current business, escalations, reporting and improvements
- Identifies and develop plans to optimize internal processes and procedures
- Supports logistics managers and other internal stakeholders in escalating issues to supply chain partners.
- Maintain and manage agreements with supply chain partners on invoice verification and payment.
- Support Business analysis manager with financial data.
- Ensures detailed data set is delivered to freight audited company by supply chain partners.
- Ensure Amgen system output is delivered to freight audited company.
- Execute ordering process to maintain distribution supporting materials at 3rd parties.
- Works under minimal direction. Work is guided by operational and project objectives.
- Manages multiple assignments and processes independently.
- Aligns upfront on dispute handling and invoice payments with Director Supply Chain
- Purchase Orders representing distribution budget
- On time payment of verified freight invoices.
- Professional dispute handling and resolution.
- Accurate metrics on financial performance
Amgen is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. Amgen is a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation, to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Bachelor, preferably in finance or logistics.
- 0-3 years experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distill insights
- Experience SAP and BW
- Knowledge of financial closing cycle.
- Independent self-starter, able to work autonomously, under pressure and in teams
- Natural relationship builder in which employer’s interests prevail: be soft and on the relationship when possible and be tough when needed
- Result focused and proven ability to deliver results
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Strong relational, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Problem solver with high sense of responsibility
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Oversee processes beyond own department Preferred Requirements
- GMP and GDP knowledge
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools, six sigma, FMEA.
- Experience setting up service level agreements
- Good technical writing skills
- Results focused
- Relationship management
- Good communicator