Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Designs Controller platform features on function/subsystem level conform the departmental and project procedures and documentation, coding, test and verification guidelines. The job entails responsibility for independently organizing reviews of this design with colleagues, in addition to those with the architect/designer. It is expected that the senior SW engineer takes initiative to realize sprint goals together with his/her fellow software engineers in the development team
The Controller platform is part of a multifunctional printer/copier/scanner and handles all generic platform activities on the multifunctional printer, e.g. OS, drivers, libraries, security, user management, system access, peripherals. These platform activities are part of the engine and so-called Controller software, which in its turn handles all logistic behavioral and storage processes of the multifunctional printer/scanner.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the design to be made on feature or function level.
- Understands the implication the overall SW design/architecture has for this design and communicates issues regarding the feasibility of such a design within the constraints of the overall SW architecture. Especially performance and user interaction consequences are key factors.
- Communicates and interacts with client projects independently.
- Acts in line with departmental and project guidelines.
- Acts as a team member and ensures an adequate level of know-how for the Engineers in the team. Is responsible for input in the planning process.
- Inspires fellow engineers to get the job done
We are innovators, creating exceptional technologies, products and services for our main markets in printing and workflow management. It is our purpose to enable customers to manage their documents effectively and efficiently.
Our customers can outsource their document management entirely thanks to our collaborative business services.
To be discussed later.
- Has large expertise in used technologies C# (80%) and C++(20%); keeps it up-to date.
- Experience in working in teams.
- Experience in working in software and multi disciplinary teams.
- Experience in modern Software engineering methods (preferably agile) and processes.
- Higher Vocational of university education in Computer/Software science or equivalent and 8+ year working experience
- Has experience with Visual Studio
- Pre: (Some) knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place. Knowledge of design methods and engineering processes.
- Pre: Specific knowledge of the relevant area of application, where necessary.
- Pre: Specific knowledge of the used development environment / tools TFS).
- Good communicative skills